hey i am really in the hole on everything on life on bills on health
i need $300 just so i can have no money and no penalties there is so much i wanna do i wanna have my little diy business and go to nursing school and not live on long island but for now more than anything i just need to have enough money so i don’t keep losing money do you understand
- me: hey have yall seen my chair
- dad: we threw it away
- me: oh...............why
- dad: it looked dirty and the pad was breaking
- me: okay but that was my property, i purchased the chair so i could sit on it in my room
- dad: not with that chair anymore
- me: i don't have money right now for a new chair
- dad: you're gonna ask me to buy you a new chair? you're supposed to be an adult
- me: right sorry
Note to Self || Tincture List
Herbs for multivitamin/daily health:
- Alfalfa — often called “nature’s multivitamin” for its high concentration of many vitamins and minerals. Most notably, it contains eight essential amino acids, Vitamin K and has the highest chlorophyll content of any plant.
- Red Raspberry Leaf — contains B-Vitamins, Vitamins C, E and A, as well as calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus. It is a favorite for pregnant women for its ability to tone the uterus and make labor easier.
- Dandelion Leaf — very high in vitamins and minerals, especially calcium. Dandelion leaf is said to be great for the digestive system, liver, pancreas gall-bladder and circulatory system.
- Lemon Peel — Vitamin C, toxin flushing, flavor enhancer.
- Ginseng — Energy, focus.
- Ginger — Energy, focus.
- St. John’s Wort — Improves mood, fights depression.
- Stevia — Flavor enhancer.
Herbs for heartburn/nausea/stomach aches:
- Fennel Seeds
Herbs for PMS/Cramp relief:
- Cramp Bark
- Black Haw
- Dandelion Root
- St. John’s Wort
Herbs for sleep tincture:
- Yarrow flowers
Herbs for illness/illness prevention:
- Nettle Leaf
clive barker really likes menacing disembodied voices
- nikos: like that picture of the alarm clock
- me: why
- nikos: cuz i like it
- me: im on my account not yours
- nikos: i don't care
i got a nursing assistant job at a local old folks home so anyone who was sending posi vibes just cuz, thanks
its catholic affiliated and when i visited to fill out paperwork they were doing morning prayer but also i get to wear lavender scrub bottoms and whatever top i want as long as i wear long sleeves to cover my tattoos it’s only two days a week though so like i need a second job